UvoLwethu Communications was established on the 12th of February in 2012 by our Founder and CEO Mfundo Shozi with only R1135.50 when he was 20 years old and still doing his first year in Public Relations. We exist because we want to use what we know as a tool to help businesses create better relationships with their employees, customers and build a culture where it’s people before profits. Most Importantly we exist to help our clients tell their stories, educate and inform their target markets about what their products/services can do for them.
To meet and exceed our client’s expectations without compromising our values, integrity and Ideology.
Who we are:
We are a Public Relations Agency which bridges the communication gap between our clients and their various stakeholders through the implementation of strategic public relations, social media and branding services. We help our clients tell their stories to the people who matter the most to them.
- Always do what’s in the best interests of our clients
- Operate under ethical and legal guidelines of the Public Relations Industry
- Execute our tasks with integrity and utmost professionalism
- Uphold a great company image with every activity we engage in
- Treat our goals as our pillars of success and live by them
- To create and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and respective stakeholders.
- Help our clients achieve the results they desire
- Improve internal and external communication for our clients
what we do
We craft messages which tell your brand story and how your business adds value to your target market.
Branding is a person’s perception of a product or a company. It’s about how a product or company stands out in a crowded marketplace.
Mfundo Shozi is the founder and CEO of UvoLwethu Communications. He started the company with only R1135.50 when he was 20 years old while studying towards his PR diploma . He holds a PR diploma attained at the Durban University of Technology, where he graduated for with 11/17 distinctions. He also has a Degree in Public Relations also obtained at the Durban University of Technology. He has over 8 years’ experience in the industry.