The Ultimate Success Blueprint seminar is a Half -Day event where we will share with you knowledge and information which will show you a step by step guide on how to achieve the Results you want.
Saturday, 1st February 2020
Ultimate Success Blueprint - DURBAN
At this event we will show you HOW to achieve
massive success in 2020.
What is this Event about?
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- People Interested in Personal Development
- People who want to start their own businesses
- Speakers, Coaches & Authors
- Interested in Personal Branding
- People who want to grow their business using Social Media
What You’ll Learn
- How to achieve your 2020 goals
- How to double your productivity
- Top 7-time management tips
- How to grow your brand and business
- The 5 Key Principles of Success
- Top7 marketing strategies for 2020
- Top 7 sales Tips
- How to acquire new customers/clients
- How to generate leads using social media
- How to turn R1000 into R10 000 using Social Media
- How to gain a competitive advantage in your industry
And much, much more will be shared at the event…
Total Value R23,125
Mfundo Shozi is an award-winning Author, International Speaker, Transformational Coach and Serial Entrepreneur. He holds a Diploma and BTech Degree in Public Relations both obtained at the Durban University of Technology and is the Founder and CEO of Mfundo Shozi Global and UvoLwethu Communications which he founded at the age of 20 with only R1135.50. He has shared the stage with his Coach JT Foxx (World’s #1 Wealth Coach), Billionaires, Patrice Motsepe, Jenna Clifford, Hugh Hilton and Anthony Lolli at Mega Business in front of 2500 entrepreneurs and has spoken in front of 5000 people at the Sandton Convention Centre sharing the stage with Robert Kiyosaki, Dj Sbu and Peng Joon. In 2017 at the first annual Great Impact Awards he received an award in the “No Limits “category for the contribution he has made in motivating and being an Inspiration to the youth of South Africa. 2018 business award winner for being a Black Umbrellas Ambassador and 2018 recipient of the NYDA South African Youth Awards in the ‘Extra Ordinary Champion’ category. Named in News24 2019 list as one of the 100 Young Mandela’s of the future.
The Office, 97 Innes Road Morningside Durban
Date: Saturday, 1st February 2020
Time: 10:00 -15:00
(Registration begins at 09:00)
Smart casual is fine. As long as how you are dressed is appropriate and represents you well. Remember you don’t get a second chance to make a great first impression.
Lunch is not provided. Tea, Coffee and lunch is sold at the venue
Bring a pen, notebook and your business cards